Pulse Nursing at Home ensure that the needs of each individual can be met prior to the provision of service through assessment. We have established a service that is flexible in response to the changing needs and requirements of each client package fulfilling a set of principles:
- Providing a service that focuses on the needs of each person with agreed outcomes, in a way that respects their right to privacy, safety, independence and dignity.
- Actively promote the empowerment and well-being through the service we provide.
- Act in a way, which supports the rights of each individual to lead an independent life, based on self-determination and personal choice.
- Ensure that all Pulse support workers are thoroughly vetted and receive adequate and ongoing training and support.
- Constantly evaluate our operations, policies and procedures to ensure we deliver the best possible service.
- Ensure that each client, their friends, family and healthcare worker has a means of contacting us.
- Fully understand and embrace changes made by Governing Bodies and other associations.
You can rest assure that you or family member will be cared for safely by Pulse. Our professionals are fully referenced, rigorously vetted, interviewed, police checked and exceed mandatory training requirements. Their knowledge and expertise are a credit to the service we deliver.